Thursday, November 29, 2007

Teaching English


I don't know if I've mentioned this before on the blog... anyway, I teach English to 6th-8th graders at the public school every Wednesday morning. I teach in Piedra Blanca, a village about a half mile from Los Higos where all the LH kids go. I don't think I'm really the best teacher in the world, but I'm glad for the chance to be in the school. I'm thankful for the opportunity to partner with the school and know what is going on there and get an idea of how the Los Higos kids are doing in school.
The picture above shows Curtis and David, two of the students who are working in Los Higos as a part of their semester abroad, are teaching 6th graders about days of the week and months. (When I asked David about wearing what looked like a school uniform he said he was being 'incarnational').

No comments: