Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jesus y ovejitas


Wow! It has been way too long since I've posted on the blog!
I will try to catch you all up on some of what has been going on in Students International's ministry in Los Higos.
In August, the preschool got a face lift. Johana held a pulga (garage sale) to raise funds with which to repaint the school inside and out. The school was repainted the same butter color it has always been, but the murals were all painted over and replaced. The front of the school now shows Jesus sitting on a railing amongst a bunch of lambs and holding one in his arms. John 10:27 is painted above the lambs, "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me". I love it!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

That is the cutest mural! I love it too. :) And can just imagine little preschoolers being so excited to see the ovejitas right down at their level.